AGED SCRIBBLER

New members please introduce yourself and your bikes

AGED SCRIBBLER

Postby Linotype » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi there: Been riding for more than 50 years, currently aboard an early F650GS; reside in Muizenberg (aka God's waiting room) ... interested in all things two wheels, especially the older bikes ... currently looking for a bike to fettle in my garage in my spare time. Am a weekly columnist on a motorcycle portal thats we'll known in ZA; ex motoring editor on the Natal Witness (sic); always happy to talk bikes ... and even classic cars if you must!
Linotype

Re: AGED SCRIBBLER

Postby KenKZN » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Linotype wrote:Hi there: Been riding for more than 50 years, currently aboard an early F650GS; reside in Muizenberg (aka God's waiting room) ... interested in all things two wheels, especially the older bikes ... currently looking for a bike to fettle in my garage in my spare time. Am a weekly columnist on a motorcycle portal thats we'll known in ZA; ex motoring editor on the Natal Witness (sic); always happy to talk bikes ... and even classic cars if you must!

I tried to send this as a pm (personal message), but perhaps you have the option to receive personal messages de-selected in your board preferences.

Hi Linotype,

I saw your member intro from Oct 2014 in this forum, noticed you were looking for a bike at that point in time. If you haven't got one yet then how about a Royal Enfield?

I am in KZN and we have a small group of owners and riders, trying to get a monthly ride going.

Also I've just started an online forum for Royal Enfield with Africa as our geographic scope. If you visit it you can see that we've only just begun, shows up in google search if you search all the words "Royal Enfield Africa Forum".
Here's the URL to make it easier http://royalenfieldafrica.freeforums.net

Kind regards,
Ken
KenKZN

Return to New Members Please Introduce Yourself