New member introduction

New members please introduce yourself and your bikes

New member introduction

Postby Dudley » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Good afternoon all,
Name is Dudley Lee. 60 years old, an ex Vaalie but have lived in Cape Town area some 26 years now. In the land registration business.

I must admit to leaning more towards the four wheeler side of transport and have only recently started to take more interest in bikes. I never realised just how many old bikes still exist in South Africa in very good nick. Saw a few very nice bikes at the Crankhandle Club's Timour Hall show a few weeks ago which is really what made me realise that two wheelers are indeed very interesting.
Dudley

Re: New member introduction

Postby KenKZN » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:27 am

Dudley wrote:Good afternoon all,
Name is Dudley Lee. 60 years old, an ex Vaalie but have lived in Cape Town area some 26 years now. In the land registration business.

I must admit to leaning more towards the four wheeler side of transport and have only recently started to take more interest in bikes. I never realised just how many old bikes still exist in South Africa in very good nick. Saw a few very nice bikes at the Crankhandle Club's Timour Hall show a few weeks ago which is really what made me realise that two wheelers are indeed very interesting.

Hi Dudley,
You should consider getting a Royal Enfield, they are really nice to ride and the owners are friendly. You could visit Thruxton Motorcycles and ask for a test ride. In Cape area there are some social rides.
KenKZN

Return to New Members Please Introduce Yourself