Royal Enfield Africa Forum invitation

Discuss anything about old motorcycles

Royal Enfield Africa Forum invitation

Postby KenKZN » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:42 pm

I have created an online forum for RE owners and riders in Africa.

I've looked at the American Royal Enfield forum (enfieldmotorcycles.com aka classicmotorworks.com) which I really admire.
Hitchcocksmotorcycles.co.uk message board also works well but has more of an English flavour so, for instance, rides and get togethers are local to them.

The existing RSA forums are either for "bikers" in general (which means more speed-capable bikes), adventure biking, long range touring, or classics along with vintage and veteran classes.
I realise that Bullet and other models have overlap with most of these, also that many RE riders own faster bike/s as well.

So now we have our own forum. I'd like to develop this to suit us, I've included the whole of Africa in its scope (I know there are chaps in Mauritius and Madagascar). Right now I'm inviting you to join. You just register (need your email address, think up a nickname for yourself, and create a password). It is a restricted forum, so joining requires admin approval.

It's called Royal Enfield Africa. the link is http://royalenfieldafrica.freeforums.net
KenKZN

Return to General